- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Moves within the United States:
1. When moving pets within the United States, always check and see what the state laws are for bringing new pets into the state. For example, Hawaii has very stringent rules. Begin your research early so you make sure you have enough time to visit the veterinarian if need be or to get vaccinations. At Center Veterinary Clinic, we are very experienced in the process of getting pets ready for travel or moving.
2. Click here to be directed to a page explaining how best to transport your pet either by airplane or car. Each airlines have specific requirements for what is necessary to transport your pet by plane. Call your airline and plan on needing a health certificate and proof of vaccinations from your veterinarian.
3. Never let your pet loose in a strange location. Make sure a dog's leash is properly attached before every walk and that cats stay indoors.
4. Try to use the same food and water dishes, beds and toys at your new home so your pets are familiar with something from the old home. This will help them transition to the new home more quickly.
International moves are much more complicated and sometimes take months to execute. Click Here to visit the US Food and Drug Administration Website that will give specific requirements for many countries. Again, make sure you allow yourself enough time to fulfill all of the requirements. We offer help with international moves for our regular clients only.
We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Request an appointment today!Request Now
New patients receive 15% OFF first visit.
Dr. Bigelow has always gone above and beyond for the care of our family's pets for several years.