Welcome to the Center Veterinary Clinic New Patient Center! Find out how our website can help you as a new family member by utilizing our online forms and information as to what to expect here at Center Veterinary Clinic. Please feel free to explore our virtual office tour and veterinary resources, as well as the different payment options that we offer.
Located in San Diego, the staff at Center Veterinary Clinic are committed to your pet’s health. Center Veterinary Clinic based in San Diego, excels in the science of Veterinary medicine and has been established for over 30 years. Dr. Matt Bigelow, Dr. Emily Clore and Dr. Logan Bellmund and our staff provide compassionate and complete veterinary care in the San Diego area.
Center Veterinary Clinic is a full-service animal hospital whose mission is to provide the highest standard of veterinary care for pets. We provide friendly, informative, and supportive services for you and your pet. We treat each patient as if they were part of our own family.
Center Veterinary Clinic offers the San Diego animal community medical, surgical, and dental veterinary care.. With an in-house pharmacy, boarding services and access to specialists, our facility offers a one stop shop for your pet’s health and medical care.
At Center Veterinary Clinic we strive to make your furry friend’s visit as FEAR FREE as possible.
We are a fun and friendly team of compassionate professionals committed to providing the highest standards in medicine with low stress handling of our patients in a manner that reflects our responsibility to the pets, each other and everyone who visits our practice
- Promoting the human–animal bond. We believe that pets and people share a special bond.
- Quality Medicine. We believe that pets and their owners deserve high-quality pet health care.
- Compassion. We will care for our clients, for their pets, and for each other.
- Teamwork: We believe that we are stronger and better when we work together and are committed to maintaining a positive environment.
- Friendly. We believe that every person and pet deserves proper respect and to be interacted with in a friendly and warm manner.
- Honesty. We believe in telling the truth.
- Responsibility. We recognize our individual and collective responsibilities to the clients, our fellow team members and pets we serve.